"i will be your hands. i will be your eyes."
— click a link to continue.
► prom / 17 / he
hi!!! i'm prompto, but you can call me prom! you can also call me by any of my other id names.
i'm 17, and my birthday is july 21st.
i'm bigender (male/female), and i use he/him and they/them pronouns!
i'm filipino and japanese (not half-and-half, but enough that i identify with both races).
i'll be cheering you on, too; please, don't ever forget me.
► before you follow.
- you fit standard dnfi criteria (i.e. you're transphobic, racist, homophobic, ableist, etc.)
- you support abuse of any kind
- coping is different, but i will need to know!
- you id with prompto argentum, or any of my literally me/primary ids
- ask to follow if we share any secondaries.
- you will not warn for my blacklist
please never mention:
- k i d n a p p i n g
- d e m e n t * a
- z*ro esc*pe
- the names "l*ly" or "s*bs"
- beetles, worms, wasps
please warn me for:
- bugs in general
- l*tor (voltron)
- sh*n m*g*mi t*ns*i (persona 3+, devil survivor, and SMTxFE are OK!)
- locking sounds (in videos)
- trypophobia (pictures only)
i am an abuse/csa victim. don't ask for specifics unless we're close.
i'm sick. my situation is complicated, but while i don't have an official recorded diagnosis for any of these, they have all been professionally assessed and recognized.
i'm not on medication. i sometimes get therapy, but sessions are unfortunately few and far between.
- ptsd (likely c-ptsd; consultant nearly certain)
- ddnos-1 (possibly did; consultant unsure)
- i'm anemic; i get very drowsy and require lots of red meat. i also get very woozy when i lose significant amounts of blood.
- my ankles have been broken so many times they no longer heal correctly. this causes clicking and pain with excess physical activity.
- my collarbone has been broken once, and did not properly heal. i will sometimes feel a sharp pain from it that can stun me for a minute or so.
- i have significant difficulty hearing out of my left ear. for personal circustances, this is not noted as an official recorded diagnosis. i don't use any assistive devices.
- i do not consider myself disabled. do NOT refer to me as such.